This part of the website provides information about the David Bellamy Conservation Award Scheme for parks.
- The ‘How the Scheme Works’ section contains information on how the scheme works and how it is judged.
- The ‘Resources’ section contains loads of good advice and case studies on how to make your park a haven for wildlife of your park, reduce its environmental impact and turn it into a really ‘good neighbour’.
- You can get in touch with the Award Scheme’s team directly through the ‘Contacts’ section. The will answer any queries or questions you might have about the scheme itself or on how you can ‘go green’ on your park.
- The 'Why Join' section lets you know why it makes good business sense for your park to take part in the David Bellamy Awards.
- Feedback from your guests is important. Click here to download a leaflet to encourage them to send us an e-postcard.
- Click here to find out more about our Honey Bee Friendly Park Project.